top of page


If You Experience an Accident, Injury or Exposure

Do not fill out paperwork for Labor & Industries! Instead, notify your Shift Officer/Battalion Chief as paperwork must be completed through the Board for Volunteer Firefighters as soon as possible.

Have your supervisor report the accident immediately with the on-line Accident Report Card at:

Board for Volunteer Fire Fighters and Reserve Officers

Also, be sure to complete the attached Report of Accident  form and Member Injury, Illness and Exposure Reporting Packet.  Once completed, turn into your supervisor.

Communicate your progress with your supervisor.

bottom of page